Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday Centus Week 181

 
 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY ONE of Saturday Centus. 

Tracy had the great idea of doing an anagram, but I'm just feeling physically and emotionally lousy this week so I'm just taking the easy route. 

I will think that through for next week, Tracy!

It's a great idea.

The word this week is:

COWARDICE

  The prompt this week is the word Cowardice'

Number of words:  Exactly one hundred but don't use the word 'cowardice' anywhere in your writing.  
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any

Please keep your writing G rated...cuz I blush easily.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature

1 comment:

21 Wits said...

Wow, am I the first?! I hope all is well in your corner of the world Jenny! Enjoy your weekend!