Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Centus - Not for profit...

Jenny Matlock


Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED and three of Saturday Centus.

I'm anxious to read last weeks links, but I'm still one week behind beyond that! But, hey, I'm getting caught up! Go me!

The prompt this week is: "Not for profit. For comfort..."
Number of words: 100 PLUS the five words of the prompt for a maximum word count of 105
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: As many as you like



The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

5 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

week 100???? you are amazing. i don'tthink
i have ever done 100 things in my life!

21 Wits said...

Amazing that you are that caught up with all the hours of birthday celebrations and a new grandson ready to be born at any moment! Maybe already even! Enjoy your weekend Jenny....and have some lemonade on me! (Just so you know, you make really sweet lemonade!) ha ha! You won't understand that until you finally get to this week's posts! LOL

Susan Anderson said...

Hmmm. I'm gonna have to think about this one!

Hope all is going well for you and yours...

=)

Judie said...

You're not older, Jenny--you're better! Thanks for the cool prompt.

Anonymous said...

I just nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger Award. See details at http://www.bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com